- Prepare students for a rigorous high school academic experience that leads to meeting entrance requirements of four-year colleges and universities.
- Expose middle school students to colleges and universities and increase their understanding of what it takes to become a competitive applicant for higher education.
- Increase student knowledge of scientific and health related topics relevant to a future career in a health profession.
- Develop skills that will enhance students' academic, social and leadership abilities.
What is provided to MASTERS students:
- Special classes emphasizing health professions with credentialed teachers adept at teaching academic achievement skills.
- Enrichment opportunities in science, mathematics, and/or language arts.
- Lessons and guidance for college preparation and planning through the College Ed curriculum.
- Tutoring by college students provided at school specifically for MASTERS students.
- Guest speakers on topics related to high school, college and health careers.
- Study trips to colleges and universities, science exhibits, and health facilities.
- Resources and information for parents.
8th Grade Teacher:
7th Grade Teacher: